Authorities have found that the charger used was substandard which bypassed the conversion of high voltage current into low voltage current.
Authorities have also appealed to not buy non-genuine chargers as they do not meet the safety standards!
Similar incidents have been reported from various parts of the world involving a cheap faulty charger.
Another Story is of a mother-of-two, who was been killed when she was apparently electrocuted by a faulty $4.99 charger, has spoken out about his heartbreak.
Authorities have issued a warning to consumers about knock-off USB-style chargers and are investigating distributors of the USB chargers after the woman's death.
Sources: Daily Mail UK
Tags:electrocution iphone 6 mobile charger death died electric shock death from iphone6 plus charger earphones unbelievable facts world facts animal facts hard fact animal facts human facts accidents world record dictionary sex facts fastest strongest longest dangerous horrible love and romance facts